Founded in 2013, by ex-UMG and EMI Executives, DMM has extensive experience in all the Latin American markets and a huge network of contacts. Artists developed in the region by the team range from Sharon Van Etten, Kongos, Moby, Arctic Monkeys, Placebo, and Garbage to Coldplay, Robbie Williams, David Guetta, Norah Jones, Katy Perry among others.
Our main focus is to grow the audience for each of our clients, with a specific set of goals, which are followed through and measured to give real and accurate results.
Why Latin America?
· Fast-growing market – 35% are music lovers
· Latin America shows highest level of growth for 5th consecutive year
· Digital revenues rose 44.5%, 4x the global average
· Streaming revenue increased 80.4%.
· Huge market (626 M people): Brazil & Mexico – Top 4 in the world